Monday, July 30, 2007

Lost Photos of the Vacation

I totally forgot about our pool pictures! We went to visit my mother in Michigan while we were on vacation. For the past 2 years when we have gone to visit the weather has been in the 90s. I don't understand it because Michigan doesn't typically GET that hot! We just seem to bring it with us! We thought it would be fun to go to a water park in town. I just wasn't really feeling all that well and so decided to spend the money on a pool that my mother could keep for when the other grandchildren were around. So we ran to the store and picked this really cool one out with a slide and 2 pool areas! Dallin LOVED it! I think he loved it more than he would have the water park...

Maggie... our sweet little Maggie. We bought her a swimsuit. Her first one. Doesn't she look adorable? We thought she would LOVE the pool. She loves taking baths!

Not so much...



Major screaming. She hated it. But she sure loved to walk around it and hit it. There were fun squeaking toys at one end of the pool. Ya... Our little princess.

3 comments:

bechtold clan said...

I love the blog...keep it up!

The Gordon Clan said...

It's so fun to see all your pictures and feel like in some small way I can catch up! We need to talk - it's been forever! Keep up the cute blog!

Rachel said...

Your kids are so darling darling. I love seeing pictures of them - and congratulations on the upcoming third. I hope you're feeling well - this is making me so want to see you all.