Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Indian Tag

Have YOU ever played Indian Tag? Ever tried spelling it when you are from Indiana? I keep having to backspace over the "a" at the end.

Well, first - you have to put chalk on your face...

Me: "I don't want to Dallin."
Dallin: "Karyssa did it!!!!" (She is my babysitter)
Me: "UGH!"


Thus commenced the application of sidewalk chalk on my face, Maggie's face and Dallin's face.




Beautiful!!!!



So, THEN you run around the yard. One person chasing 2 people. I have to admit... for as slow as Dallin ran in karate, he can run pretty fast. Or is it that I can't run fast... Either way... I thought he was fast!!



Don't ya LOVE the hair?? Maggie thinks she is doing it totally cute when she puts that blue thing in it. She does it frequently. She loves to do her hair (putting a pretty in it only... not brushing it - Heaven forbid we pull out the brush!), nails, makeup... and we mustn't forget the purse. I have a picture on my phone I need to post of her at the jewelry counter of Costco. Nose smashed up to the glass. Gawking over the diamonds. I am in SO much trouble in a few years....

This is Dallin in his fighter pose :)


Anyway - just thought I would share our evening with you. After that I cut the grass. The grass that had the incredible dew on it yesterday. (The one from my FB post)


Yes - this dew. It was pretty awesome. But now it's all cut, bagged and in the garbage. :( Poor grass.


My grass now has a mohawk in it. You know when you just don't care enough to go back over that one strip that you missed?? Well, maybe more like 3 or 4 strips that you missed. Or is it just that I missed? Hmmmmm...

And the song... Do you remember the movie The Lost Boys?? This is the theme song from it. I haven't listened to the soundtrack in a long time. I ought to look for that!

0 comments: