Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rodeo

Here I sit on a Sunday afternoon... I realize that I haven't blogged for a while. So I am catching up. I took my baby girl to the doctor again today. She keeps getting ear infections. Last night she opted not to sleep, so after we got back from the doc and picking up yet ANOTHER antibiotic, I put Belle on for her and here she sleeps. This is good for me though. I needed to edit pictures and get some blogs posted.



Last night we drove up to Logan to attend a 4-H Rodeo that a friend of friend's daughter was in. Is that obscure enough for you? Anyway - Dallin hasn't ever been to a rodeo. We thought he might enjoy it... So off we went!

I think that I would love for my kids to be a little cowboy and cowgirl... They just do it so well!!!








I love this shot! I just can't decide if I like sepia or black and white better.



Any opinions??
Ok... So I was having some serious camera dysfunction last night. Not sure if it was that I was on Sport mode or that I didn't have my tripod or a combination of the two.... Sorry they are so rotten... Really - I am totally disappointed.
This was the Mutton Bustin'. It was so cute to see those little kids riding those sheep!




Her hat blew off...


This is completely crazy...

Oh - so sorry the pictures are so blurry!


I don't know that he was too happy about his performance...


I thought it was pretty good - but then I am not all that educated in this sport :)

The friend of the friend's daughter let Dallin ride on her horse with her.


And then the friend of the friend let Maggie ride on the horse with him.


I think they were both pretty excited! It was a really fun night. Maggie found another pole to dance around... But I didn't get the picture. Like I said - I was having camera dysfunction last night.
I will try to be better about blogging more often. Sorry for the long lag :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rodeo looks like a ton of fun and the kids look like they are having a blast! You'll get the camera dysfunction fixed and it will be all ready for your next adventure.....Having a great time as usual! Love you all, MOM

Stinkbombers said...

I like the picture of Dallin in both colors. But I think I like sepia better because his shirt kinda matches the bar thing he's standing on. And it's more rustic-cowboy-ish. :)