Friday, May 1, 2009

T-ball and Curls

This has been quite the busy week.

Dallin started his T-ball practices this week. It started on Tuesday, which was already filled with me teaching Joy School and then something else... But I can't remember now.

Now, mind you, we are not that much of a sport watching family. We got there and Dallin really didn't have a clue what to do! I felt like a bit of a failure as a mother. But I think there was more than just Dallin without a clue.

We got home and he let me take pictures of him in his t-ball uniform. He is a member of the Jays team. #7!!



With it being such a hectic night, I ran out and got Wendy's for dinner.
Dallin has his typical - chicken nuggets and french fries...


Maggie on the other hand, has found a liking for salad...

The kid was shoveling it in!!!

I guess she really is a girl!

Speaking of girl - I found sponge rollers.

Aren't they adorable??!!! A lady at t-ball asked if she just came back from getting her pictures taken. She was in a sparkly dress and her hair all curly. Ummmm - that would be a NO! Another lady asked me where she got her curly hair from. I said: "Sponge rollers".
It was funny :)
Well - maybe...

I thought so anyway....

4 comments:

The Hoogland Family said...

she went from dirt to salad? funny! Rylan started T-ball this week too. He is on the Red Sox team..maybe they will play against each other!?

lindygirl said...

We're doing tball too, if it ever stops raining here! I personally think it is an incredibly boring sport to watch and play. Oh well, it is better when you can watch your own kid.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that??!! Dallin playing Tball and Miss Maggie eating salad! I do like that better than having her eat dirt! Oh, and I love the curls! Sponge rollers are great aren't they?..So soft you can sleep on them. Love you guys, Mom

Monica said...

Don't get me wrong people! She is still eating dirt. It must be a fruits of the earth thing... dirt, lettuce, oh... except she loves chips too... hmmmmm. Guess that theory isn't right!