Sunday, April 26, 2009

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes



We were at lunch/dinner this evening at the table. As we were talking Scott and I both noticed a mark on Dallin's cheek about the same time. Scott asked if he got hurt on his face. He thought for a minute and said, "Oh - yes. While we were singing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes today I went bffffft!" (motioning to himself hitting himself in the face) I started laughing. He did NOT like that. He doesn't like to be laughed at.

The kid is a crack up!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to think that when someone was laughing at me they were ridiculing me, but now I know that most of the time they laugh because they are thinking about the time they did exactly the same thing themselves! They are laughing WITH Dallin and not AT Dallin. Life was so much easier after I learned that valuable lesson. I love you Dallin and gramma did the same thing to herself at least once in the past!