Friday, August 21, 2009

Lagoon's Last Day

We decided to head on over to Lagoon today, since it is the last weekday open. School is starting on Monday so it's only going to be open on the weekends through Halloween, then it will be closed down till next year! Well - I think that EVERYONE in the vicinity had the same brilliant idea as us... And of course it was 100 degrees today. Kind of miserable. But I realized that even though Lagoon monopolized our time this summer, I never took pictures of it. I think I was too afraid to get my camera in any dangerous situation as I am hoping it is going to be my main source of income here soon!

So here are some pictures from my phone!

Flying Aces has recently become the favorite of both the kids. And luckily there is rarely a line!

Think she likes the wind in her hair???

Dallin LOVES being able to control the ride!


On our way to Rattlesnake Rapids we HAVE to stop in Pioneer Village. For some reason, my kids LOVE this section!


We have to go into every building.

Dallin is pretty excited to start school Monday.

Maggie likes the smoke house...


Dallin found this leaf for me. It's a heart. It's so I will always remember that he loves me. I love that kid!


Well - both of them actually....


Here we are in line for Rattlesnake Rapids.


And here we are after getting drenched!




After walking around with soggy bottoms and waiting in looooooonnnngggg lines - I made the executive decision that we were leaving. But we can NOT leave without playing in the fountains!






Yes - they were both soaked. It is the ending ritual at Lagoon. We must not enter the car unless we are soaked clear through.


So here you have it. This is our weekly - sometimes twice weekly - trip! I LOVE season passes and fully intend on getting them again next year! Thanks for a great summer Lagoon!

1 comments:

lindygirl said...

Wow, Dallin is looking really old!!!!