Sunday, August 23, 2009

Temple Square



So church was cancelled today for the temple dedication. So my friend and I went to temple square. You would think this would be to feel the spirit and reverence for the place... Or to be our spiritual boost for the day. Did I mention that we took HER 4 kids and MY 2 kids... That would be 6 kids. Ya - 6 kids and spiritual day - they just don't mix all that well!

We were trying to keep the kids off the grass by the reflection pond. Not sure they were supposed to be on there or not???

Isn't she just SUCH a girl??? Dora umbrella, velvet dress, bracelet and lip gloss in her hand. Yet she doesn't mind getting dirty one bit!!!

And good luck trying to keep my kids out of water. They are definite water babies!!!


Oh how I wish I had been focusing on Dallin for this pic instead of the temple!!! Love that face!


We went into one of the visitors centers and amazingly enough - there was reverence! Maybe because they were intimidated with about 50 other people there too??? Not sure...


Maggie just LOVED the statues and had to check out every single one of them!



Again - not sure if they were supposed to be up on them. But no one kicked us out... So I guess we were safe...

Now are these 2 siblings or what??!!! Look at their squishy noses, gummy smiles and fat cheeks!!

The treasures of my heart... Right here!

1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Oh my gosh... that last picture is honestly a miniature Scott and Monica. Wow. Adorable kids!