Friday, December 4, 2009

Box, Scissors, and Markers



Today we were cleaning up a little bit and Dallin decided that he wanted to make a robot out of his new booster seat box! So I figured I would try to do it. I mean, really... How hard can it be to cut out some holes and let them have at it with the markers, right??


I am pretty sure my hole cutting skills are suffering.... The arms were WAY too high! Oh well...

It didn't stop them from having fun... For over an hour! It was so funny.


I love to see them interact with each other and laugh...

And have such wonderful sibling love for one another!!

And then have it change just like that!


But really... They do love each other.


And I love them too! More than words can say!!!

1 comments:

lindygirl said...

It is amazing how much fun a box can be!