Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heat Wave


Holy COW! I am pretty excited about this! Not only do we not have single digits for our lows, but our HIGHS are in the 40s!!!! I might actually get my car cleaned before spring!

On Sunday when I was leaving church I saw this mini-van pulling a canoe around the city streets.

It was hilarious! Kaysville doesn't plow the side streets really. They get most of the main streets but leave us poor saps to ourselves!

Until the middle of the night... When the unsuspecting residents are fast asleep....

Then they come... Like a jerk... and totally block your driveway...

And of course it's in the night so it ices up really well!

Inspired by my totally cute friend Charley, I decided to use Dallin's lego men and have some fun with the mountains of snow that I was about to hack away at...

Legoman is hiking... It kinda looks like Mt. Everest to me!

And YAE!!! He made it to the top! I wish I had a little flag he could have been standing next to!


Maggie had a bath that morning. She wanted milk or something so I told her she needed to get dressed first. This is what she came outside in while I was chipping away at my ice mountain!


And of course a police officer comes driving by while she is out in the snow in this get up~ So instead of hoping he would stop and help a girl out, I was hoping he would keep on driving so that I didn't go to jail for having my daughter outside in inappropriate clothing (as a couple just did in Utah County last week)...


Although the mother was passed out drunk on the floor and the father wasn't even home and the kids were locked outside...

So I think I would PROBABLY be ok... I love that she didn't even get the same socks on her feet!!!

Yesterday Dallin decided he needed to play with his Legomen on the mountain. It was really funny! He had them on a spoon sledding down. My camera battery died. So I didn't get any pictures :(

0 comments: