Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chair rails and boogers

For those of you wondering if we decided on purple or white... Well - the answer is neither. Yet. We decided that with funds being tight this paycheck we moved Maggie back into her room without a chair rail. We will wait until we get Dallin's and get them at the same time. We are going to paint part of one white and part purple - put it up to the wall and make the decision. Next paycheck.

Today - during Quiet Time Maggie woke up screaming. I think her arm fell asleep and she was experiencing those needles in her arm. So I rocked her for a few minutes. While I was holding her I looked down. She had just pulled this HUGE booger out of her nose, took a look at it and slurpped it off her finger. I almost puked right there in her room!!!! I don't know why this would surprise me though. She gets on her hands and knees to lick dirt off the patio!!!!



GROSS!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Thanks for telling that story.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.