Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lots Going On!

So much is going on lately! Where to start? I finished our quarterly Enrichment this week. We had a dinner and speakers on Tuesday night. That was VERY nice to get past!

I am taking a Medical Transcription course with an online school. I started doing that the day after Enrichment was over. I am learning Medical Terminology first. Very interesting! I am really excited about all I will get to learn from this! And I will hopefully be able to help in the financial department too!

I am going to go back to Indiana and Michigan to see my family in less than 2 weeks! I really really miss my family and it makes me sad that my parents don't even know my children (mostly Maggie). But I guess it WAS my decision to move out here to Utah... We weren't going to make a trip back this year since we went to the Redwoods, but my dad had some frequent flyer miles that he is letting me use. So Dallin, Maggie and I are off for a 2 week vacation! And the weird part is that we are going back to Indy to see my dad's fireworks display. That is where I started this blog in the first place! This year has gone by so fast - yet SO slowly!!!!! It will be fun to compare the pictures from last year with this year! And I hope to get to Illinois so my kids can see their Great Gramma Boyce!!!


Anyway - that is what is happenin' around our place!!!

2 comments:

Tam said...

We are going home at the same time. I have a family reunion in two weeks and then I am heading home to Cali for a whole month. Well a little short of a month but with K starting a regular school in August we won't be able to get away again anytime soon.

Let me know how your Med Term class goes. I am really trying to find something that I can do either at home or with a little away hours as possible to earn a little extra. It cost me $90 to fill my tank today - it has got to come from somewhere!!! Money that it.

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, Monica and we are thrilled that you are able to make the trip to the midwest! I can hardly wait to kiss and pinch cheeks.....I love the blog and it really helps us to be able to 'keep up' with all the fun things you are doing and how the kids are growing up. And yes, we will get to Cissna Park! I promise! Love you, Mom