Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Favorite Meal - This month anyway...

I make this Shrimp Pasta that is my absolute most favorite meal in the entire world right now! I got it off of the Pioneer Woman's website. It is SO good!!! So I made it last night for dinner.

Doesn't it just look wonderful!!??!!!?

Now I didn't think that there was a single thing that would make this meal any better for me. But then my cute BFF

Steph gave me this recipe for breadsticks. HOLY COW!! This meal just got better!!! These breadsticks are GREAT! And then to scoop up the tomato cream sauce with them... MMM MMM Good!

So for now - these 2 foods combined... they make my most favorite meal in the world! I think I might go heat up some left overs now!!!

5 comments:

Beefche said...

I know where to get the recipe for the pasta...what about the breadsticks? Gonna share? BTW, love the haircut--cute!

Stephanie said...

sCould you be any prettier and could your eyes be any bluer? You are one hot momma!

bechtold clan said...

k, I too want the breadstick recipe!!!

Rachel said...

So are you going to post the recipes? I need those because they look awesome!

Beefche said...

Ok, I made the pasta tonight. It was good, but I recommend a couple of things. First, it needs tons more garlic. I added 2 large cloves and 1 small clove (the last of my fresh garlic) and it wasn't enough. I think next time I will add at least 4 large cloves. And, second, you need tons more basil and parsley. Although I didn't have any tonight, I think adding freshly grated Parmesean cheese on individual servings would be yummy as well.