Friday, June 27, 2008

Planes

We live right by an Air Force Base. The planes are constantly flying over our home. I have days where I will just sit and watch them all day. My friend Lasca and I were at the park with our kids and the planes were out flying. I got a picture of them. And then today I noticed they were flying the same way but as I was driving by the runway and they were landing - they didn't. They just went back up into the air. It was really weird... But it was cool for Dallin to have the plane feel like it was practically landing on our car!!

Yesterday was our 9 year anniversary! Happy Anniversary Scott! We are celebrating tonight with a night without the children. They are staying at a friend's house. I am a little anxious about this and hope that I can actually enjoy the evening!!!

0 comments: