Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dallin's 1st Motorcycle Ride

My dad has a motorcycle. I am pretty anti-motorcycles. We are in Arkansas visiting my parents for a few weeks. We pulled into town and it was a GORGEOUS 74 degrees! My dad decided he was going to take his ride for a ride. He, of course, got Dallin's attention when he started it up!

He begged me to let him go on it with my dad. I decided I had better call Scott before giving permission. He said it would be ok. So we found a helmet and....

put him on the back of the bike and.....

my heart did double time as I watched my baby ride on the back of a bike....

and then it went into triple time...

and I almost cried....

but then they came back....

and there was NO wiping the smile off his face... And then my heart rate went back to normal...

1 comments:

lindygirl said...

Wow. You are brave. I haven't let my kids do that yet....but Grampa doesn't bring his motorcycle here. Look at Grampa's face. I think he enjoyed it just as much as Dallin!