Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years

Happy New Year!

My mom, sis and her hubby came over for New Years. We had Bagel Bite, Jalapeno Poppers, played Apples to Apples and talked. After a bit we took Dallin over to our friend's house. We left Maggie with my mom thinking she would be a bit too tired.

At Lasca's, we played Cranium, talked, laughed and then headed outside to celebrate New Years a bit early....


I love the smoke coming out of the horn! He was blowing it and it was COLD outside.



We did sparklers and confetti fireworks...



Yes I know - I look like the stay-puff marshmallow man! I didn't bring a coat with me and had to borrow Brian's.

Then we went inside for Martinelli's....



We ran home to find Maggie in bed and let Dallin stay up to bring in the New Year with us. He was thrilled that he got to stay up till January. He loves January as his birthday falls in it. He is happy to be turning 5.

Happy New Year!!! I hope it finds everyone well!!!

0 comments: