Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Maggie's First Hair Cut

Maggie is almost 2 1/2. She has NEVER had a hair cut. Since she simply HATES getting her hair brushed I decided it needed to be shorter. I always forget that hair shrinks up when it dries... and it will shrink up because it's curly too. SO - Maggie has a bit of a bob now...
To begin with:


After:


All her hair:


Saved for posterity:


I know I should have waited for my friend Lasca to cut her hair... but I was really frustrated this morning... And I figured if Jason Bourne could cut hair in the Bourne Identity then SURELY I could do it too!!!

Not so much! Lasca will need to fix this...

She is still my beautiful baby girl!!! Sorry, baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the new length is rally cute. Good job.

Tam said...

So did you get home okay? Kessa was so disappointed that you guys didn't stop by... next time we will have to get together.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it! It will probably come in thicker now that it has been cut! Good job, Mom! Love you......Mom

Lisa Burbidge said...

You did just fine. At lease she has never tried to cut it yet!!!