Thursday, January 8, 2009

Field Trip in Arkansas



Near my parent's house in Arkansas is Natural Falls State Park. It is the site of the movie Where the Red Fern Grows. I am sure it is absolutely beautiful in the spring, summer and fall. But we are here in the winter and it just isn't that beautiful. But there is a gorgeous waterfall!

Dallin, Maggie and I took a little walk to the falls. It was really neat. And just enough walking for a 2 and 4 year old. I was beginning to have stomach pains though. There were lots of places to fall off of and with Maggie who has a bit of a wild hair - it's just a little hard to keep track of her sometime.





This is an underneath shot of where we were standing at first. I have a terrible fear of heights and it was killing me to be standing up there...


Pose for me kids!


Geeez mom! Are you done yet!


We are outta here!!


How does he find a gun in EVERYTHING?? Even a hershey bar I bought him on the road...

0 comments: