Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Funny Dallin



So today we are getting ready to leave for Karate... This is his conversation with Lasca:

L: Can I come with you to Karate today?

D: No - it's only for little kids.

L: Oh. So what if I cut my legs off. Will I be little then?

D: No. You'd be dead.

I love that kid!!!!

He seriously comes up with the funniest things! I need to keep a notebook with me in my purse so that I can write them down. Then you would love him as much as I do! Well - maybe. I love him an awful lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't kids a riot!!?? When Sarah and the kids were here I had Rachel sitting on my lap and it felt so good to have someone there who wanted to be there! But at one point she patted me on the chest and said, "Gramma, you have hair in your nose!" It cracked me up! I laughed and laughed and then told her that was to keep the bugs and other stuff out of my nose! Love you all sooooo much! Mom

Stinkbombers said...

HA! Or like when he was rolling the ball at Steve's birthday but he had to use his hands like claws. haha. I still laugh about that.