Saturday, September 29, 2007

Let it snow!

Ok... I know that on Monday I DID say something about I was fine with the snow if it stayed WAAAAAAYYYY high up in the mountains and off of my yard. I KNOW I said something about that... SO WHAT IS THIS?!!??!!!??!!! Can you see the white streaks? Those are actually snowflakes!!!!







I was grocery shopping this morning and it was just sprinkling as I went in. I was very happy about our electric trunk opener on our van when I came out and it was POURING. But that's ok. It can pour. We desperately need the rain.

As Scott is unloading the van he says - oh look. It's snowing. Of course he was kidding, right? Just trying to get my goat!! Oh no...

I am lamenting. Thanks for listening.
Did I mention that it is SEPTEMBER!!??!!!

1 comments:

Tam said...

Just another reason to move here. We had a very nice sunny day and the temp was around 75. BUT of course we should be getting your storm in the next day or two. I doubt it will bring snow though. At least not in Denver.
You can see snow on some of the Rockies already though. OHHHH winter, I can not wait.