Monday, December 17, 2007

Gingerbread House

We made our annual Gingerbread House last night. Last year we had my sister Robyn over to help with it. This year we invited our friends Steff, Syd and Mary over while her hubby was working. We ate Taco Soup and then got to work. We let the kids pretty much do it all this year. It was really fun!





This morning I made some brownies for Scott's work party in Denver tomorrow. Dallin wanted to lick the beater. I let him (bad mommy!) Then a little later Maggie managed to get a hold of it.

She has a pez dispenser in one hand and a brownie beater in the other. I guess it is the season of sugar!! I promise that I really do brush her hair on a daily basis. She is just doing the cute things before I get to the brushing part...

Then Dallin is doing his chores - and one of them is to feed and water the cat. We have put the food and water in the garage that IS insulated but still quite chilly. For some reason I didn't get a pair of pajama shorts put in the summer clothes box and Dallin found them last night. He decided to wear them to bed. But when he went out to feed the cat, it was a little cold. So he needed to get his jacket. After he got one on, he tried to feed the cat again and it was still a little cold. So he needed to get his boots on. I just couldn't resist taking this picture!!

I love my little family! All of our quirks included!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Hey Scott is in Denver?!?! You will have to give our number. We would love to see him again. That is if he is not too busy.

Cute house. We made ours a week ago and it is almost gone. Just the foundation remains. I am glad to see you guys are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing to do when Kelley isn't in charge of dressing the twins is dressing Kathryn in Sean's clothes and vice versa. Is that weird?