Sunday, November 22, 2009

12th Street on another Snowy Day

My kids saw the pictures of the bridge that I took last week. Maggie wanted to go see the bridge... I told them we would have to hike on a trail for a long time. They still wanted to go. I decided to take them. So we packed up in the car. The weather was getting ickier and ickier the closer we got. I wasn't too thrilled about taking 2 kids up there alone in the snow.

We got there and it started full on snowing. So we waited around for a bit to see if it would let up. Meanwhile we see a man with a dog and a rifle go up the trail. I think to myself, "Self, this might be a bad idea..."

So we left.

On the way home I tried to snap a pic of my kids....

D-Man wouldn't have it....

But Maggie didn't seem to mind it...

Oh wait... I guess that would be because she was PASSED OUT! With pop rocks stuck to her face, hair, clothes and car seat....

We will have to try again on a nicer day... Without rifle carrying men with small child eating dogs....

Loves!

0 comments: