Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

Today after picking Dallin up from school I ran and got my camera cause I saw this really great tree. Sometimes I see pictures in my head that I just can't get on the camera. It makes me sad. I envision this amazing pic... but then it just doesn't quite work out. That happened today. But if I don't TRY to get it - I won't ever get them! Sometimes they do actually turn out!



Well, Dallin was NOT happy that he had to "be bored" in the car while I took this picture. Never mind the fact that it was a total of about 5 minutes out of his day... Oh well...

Grumpy boy...

Meanwhile, at home waiting for him was a Thankful Jar! My sister in law, Carole, sent this to me today. There are 26 things inside the jar that we can do that will help us be more thankful this season.


Not so grumpy anymore......


We started a little late... But I think we can squeeze all of them in by doubling up a few days.

We are starting off with being grateful for the scriptures. I need this one, that's for sure!!!

If anyone wants this and to start a titch late... let me know, I will forward the email!

1 comments:

luanne said...

I could sure use this reminder.