Saturday, November 14, 2009

12th Street on a Snowy Day

On this snowy Saturday that I had free, a friend of mine took me up 12th street to a great place to go hiking! I saw pictures when it was green and pretty. Today I saw it white and pretty! I didn't anticipate it actually snowing WHILE we were hiking... But it really was beautiful!



There was a cute bridge that went over this stream.


And the bridge led to a place that I am going to HAVE to go camping at sometime this next summer!


I just thought this was kind of cool with the vegetation/snow contrast...


It was so beautiful and peaceful to walk in the middle of the snow falling. Not hearing any noise from the man-made parts of the world. Just nature. Absolutely breathtaking!


And of course I couldn't leave 12th street without visiting my truck!!!! I love it!


It was a really great day!