Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back from Forks, Washington

Phew! I have now returned from my vampire world. My friend finished the last book, Eclipse. Now I am done. The next one isn't going to be released for another year. I can be a wife and mother again! Good thing too! We have family coming over on Labor Day for Maggie's first birthday ~ I have a house to scrub clean, grocery shopping to do, laundry to fold, the list goes on! It was a fun week of reading for me. I get a little obsessive when I find something that I love to do, I guess. But now it's back to my life! Which is wonderful!


Our basement family room is coming along great. Scott pulled the ceiling out last night. Next is moving lights and building a wall. Then we will contract out the drywall.

I can't believe that my baby girl is going to be 1. It doesn't seem possible. But I guess it needs to be since I will be needing to take care of an infant in about 20 weeks. She is so very close to walking it's crazy. She did take a little step yesterday... but I think it was more a reflex to stop herself from falling than actually a step! My mother just called and told me that my nephew who was born a month ago has already gained 4 pounds! He is in the 95th percentile. We can't seem to get Maggie out of the less than 5th percentile! Do you know how long it took her to gain 4 pounds?!!??!! We won't even be able to turn her around in her car seat next week! Oh well!

Dallin is starting his preschool group next week too. I think he will be very excited to get back into that! And it will give Mommy a little time to haul just one kid around to run errands! The football games at the high school are starting up again. We can hear the loud speaker from our house on Friday nights. Crazy how life just marches right along! Am I really almost 36?! Good Grief!
I will post some birthday pictures next week.


1 comments:

The Gordon Clan said...

Okay, I heard those books were good, but I've been resisting! But, now I'll probably have to read them!