Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Truly Pathetic

Yesterday morning, my friend dropped off the 2nd book in the Twilight series that I told you about yesterday. It's called New Moon. I'm done now. I finished at 2:00 am. I really wanted to finish the book before I was needing to take care of my children the next day. I have to admit that I preferred the 1st book more... but it's not going to stop me from reading the 3rd one that just recently was released. I just need to wait for my friend to finish it first. UGH!


Thank you to my patient and loving husband to let me indulge in something that I don't typically do. Scott is a lover of reading. He is almost always reading a book. But he has never really seen me spend time reading. I just don't take the time to spend on myself. I don't know what he thinks of this side of me! Last night at dinner he asked, "So are we going to have dinner tomorrow night or will it be fend for yourself?" That was another incentive to finish before I went to bed!


Thank again to my hubby and kids for being so patient! Only one more and then I will have to wait a year! :) Now I can start taking pictures of my kids again and get them on our blog!

2 comments:

Mtnrider said...

I love that you are a voracious reader and that you have found a series of book that you like.
I can fix dinner if you need me to.
Love Ya babe.

Rachel said...

I'm just so glad that I'm not alone. You'll love the third, I think. I loved it a lot more than the second - I was okay with New Moon - it was another step in the journey but not an easy one. Now everyone who reads your comments will know just how pathetic I am.