Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Our Newest Purchase...

Well, we are now owners of a mini-van. GULP... we made the plunge. It is really pretty. It has a really great stereo in it. So I took Scott out on our anniversary date this past weekend (only over a month late). We went to dinner and a drive in to see Bourne Ultimatum. Scott figured out how to get the surround sound to work and it was a pretty cool show! I had to ask if the bass was coming from our car on one part of the movie because it sounded like one of those cars you can't find when you are at a stop light that is making YOUR car shake... It was pretty cool! We were at the drive in early and Scott had the owner's manual out. "Did you know the van does this??" "Did you know the van has this??" I have to say it was quite funny hearing him so excited about such a thing as this!



We are pretty excited about it, though. Especially Dallin. He will just go and sit in it for 10 or 15 minutes before we are supposed to go somewhere because "our van is SOOO coooooool!" What a crack up!!!



So now we are trying to get rid of an Oldsmobile... anyone know of some high school kid in need???!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe I'm admitting this - I'm so jealous. I do love my old Jeep Cherokee, but you know, I'm getting to the point in my life when a minivan would be...great. Happy Anniversary!

Tam said...

You will love it. We just bought one also and I can't keep out of it. I invent errands just so I can go for a drive. Plus it was so nice to have my parents in town last month and be able to fit everyone into one car. Good luck and have fun!