Friday, August 31, 2007

Traditions

My grandparents had this broom table. When I was a baby I would play on it. I would assume that it was great fun. Although I don't remember it. My parents did photograph it since I would do it quite often.
A few years ago my grandfather died and I went with my dad to help clean out the house. I got to keep the broom table. Within days of getting it in our living room ~ Dallin decides it's would be great fun to play under it. He was almost too big for it, so it didn't last long. But I did snap just a few photographs...
Just last week, Miss Maggie has decided that it is also great fun to play under this table! Although she doesn't quite know how to get down when she is done. She quite frequently falls off of it. But that is ok. She will figure it out!

0 comments: