Saturday, August 4, 2007

Princesses....

It takes a lot to be this beautiful.... You might think that I am just naturally this way... but no... I cause my mother quite a lot of stress every morning.

I guess it's just what I feel I must do. Being the princess of the house and all.

I have to start out by screaming and hollering and not sitting still for her to get me dressed. After she has tortured me by making me get dressed, she pulls out this water bottle. Then I really start running away! Of course I am still crawling. But I am pretty quick! Finally my mom catches me and then wrestles me between her legs and tries to distract me with a hairbrush. Like I am going to fall for that one!!! Whatever...

She keeps calling me Donald Trump. I just don't get who that is. She must be the most beautiful princess ever!

But then she finally gets the clips in my hair. Then rubs it all over to make it curl. I don't know why it has to curl. I am just going to straighten it when I get old enough!
I think I took over my mom's title of princess of the house. I keep hearing about how when my dad asked my mom out on their first date that she said yes. It was summertime and when he asked her what she wanted to do she said that she was up for anything. Then she added, "As long as I don't sweat". She grew up kind of a city girl. Wasn't quite used to the outdoor life of Utah yet. Luckily my dad looked past that and still married her.
And I think that she has come a long way! She actually goes camping and biking! This is in April when they biked across the Salt Lake out to Antelope Island. They took my brother and me. I don't think I have come that far though. I cried most of the way.

But then again... I do know how to get dirty... This is what I can do with an Oreo cookie!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Your kids are really cute. I know exactly what living with a mini princess is like. It is all sunshine and roses!!

Rachel said...

I love the chocolatey princess...I could eat her up. I need to see you guys - I've never even met Maggie!