Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Basement... Continued

We are so close to drywalling.... SO CLOSE!! In fact, I think by the time today is over ~ it will be time! I am so excited! Scott finished making the wall that went over the foundation. Then we insulated it. He is doing some little odds and ends before it's time!


Our hallway floor is taller than our family room floor. So the carpet guy suggested that we either tile or pergo the hallway. We chose pergo. This is what we purchased. I think it will look nice.

Here is Dallin helping his daddy staple in the insulation. But be sure not to touch your gloves to your face or it will be itchy and Dallin will say, "I told you!". Do you ever feel bad realizing how you must talk to your children when you hear them say things back to you. I didn't realize that I said that often! Apparently I do! You can also see 2 of the paint colors that I am deciding between. I think the one on top is the winner though...

Then here is what Maggie did while we were working! That and cry in her crib for over an hour. We finally got her up without her sleeping at all today. That will help to make the ward Halloween Party just really fun tonight, don't ya think??!!

Anyway... I just HAD to let everyone know how excited I am to start drywall! I know most people hate it - including Scott - but that means we are almost done!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the basment is getting much better next time i look i hope to se more picturesof the basment because i want to see how its coming along.

Anonymous