Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mamma Mia!!

So I think my new favorite movie of all time is Mamma Mia! My mom, sister and I went to see it last night!!! So the storyline isn't the greatest - but it is very entertaining! Maybe I love it so much because I would LOVE to own a villa in Greece. Or because I would love to run around like a hippie that Meryl Streep played! I am also a HUGE Abba fan - so 2 hours of Abba songs makes me very very happy!!!!!

Pierce Brosnan has got to be the most handsome man I have ever seen. I just can't believe that the first time I saw him was in the series Remington Steele! And yes he had greying head and facial hair in this show (which I typically do NOT like facial hair) he was still incredibly handsome!!!

I went out this morning and bought the soundtrack to the movie and I did some driving around today for this and that and was by myself - so I had the cd cranked up to really high - I am not telling how high and singing my heart out since no one was there to tell me not to!!! My throat is sore now. Oh well! Anyway - I LOVE this show and will own it the first day it is out to buy!!!!!!!!

It ended with a crack in the villa floor shooting water up to the sky and saying it was Aphrodite's Fountain. We drive up to my house and this is what we see!

IT'S APHRODITE'S FOUNTAIN IN MY FRONT YARD!!!!!!!!!! Actually it's just a broken sprinkler head, but hey, whatever! Yep - I want to be Donna when I grow up! (that is Meryl Streep's character)

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness! I'm not sure that I'll ever catch up on reading your latest blog entries! Your life is way to exciting! But I had to tell you that we went to see Mama Mia last night and I loved it too. I just kept thinking, "This had to be the funnest movie to film!" Loved it!