Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pizza

Today was more of a relaxing and getting the kids enough sleep day. Last night on my way to my parent's house I was on a country road with no lights. THERE WERE FIREFLIES EVERYWHERE!!! I really miss fireflies! I will hopefully get a picture of them on the 4th. Then last night about 1:00 am there was a really great thunder storm! I love thunder storms out here. I love just listening to the rain!

Dallin is having a blast with his cousins!



And his uncle!



Late in the afternoon there was a deer out on the front of my dad's property that was eating the apples off the ground. I got an ok picture of it.


I was showing the picture to my brother Jeremy. I said - I just need a longer lens. My brother says - I think you just need a longer scope! He makes me laugh!! It reminds me of the country song that is out "I'm Still A Guy"!!!!

Then we went to my FAVORITE pizza place on the face of the earth!!! Monical's Pizza!


This place has the BEST thin crust pizza that I have ever had in my life!


There was even a little piece that was just Maggie size~~


And they have this really great dressing that I love to dip my pizza in!

YUM!!!!!

0 comments: