Friday, May 16, 2008

Painting Maggie's Room

Since I just can't leave well enough alone, I have started some new projects. I am taking on painting Maggie and Dallin's rooms. Today Lynnette had a free day to help me, Scott took the day off to watch the kids and get ready for his insane 100 mile bike ride tomorrow and so we painted....

Here is what we started with...




Here is what it looked like after the 1st coat. I hate how it looks after the 1st coat.



Here is the semi-final product.





We are putting Lemon Twist on top. Sassy Lilac on the bottom. And in a week I am going to paint skinny Grapolicious stripes on the bottom with Sassy Lilac being the fat stripes!!! And then a white chair rail covering the middle. I will let you know how it looks and if I was talented enough to get the stripes straight.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Very nice!!! Kessa always chooses pink BRIGHT PINK for her walls. This time around as soon as we put the paint on the walls she decided to move in with her brother so know I have a pink room that no one uses. Maybe one of these days she will be back!!!

Anonymous said...

oh fun, i love painting! I just wish I had more time to do it. great job