Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pools and Butt Cheeks

We have been having incredibly hot weather here. Yesterday after Karate we went to a few stores to shop around for a little pool. I am still a little leery of taking my kids to a public pool after last years sickness that went through too many people because of bacteria in public pools. So we bought a little one with a slide and basketball hoop. After quiet time we got in swimsuits and had Sam and Grace come over for some play time. It was loads of fun!





I just want to know when it turned not cute for MY butt cheek to be hanging out anymore!!!

I think ice cream time was the biggest hit...



Maggie and Grace were more interested in toys and lemonade than in the pool. But that's ok.



We are hopefully going to have a really great summer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. The headline on your post is a bit misleading. I was expecting to see either Scott or Monica's butt cheeks, not Maggie's.

Maybe next time. :))

lindygirl said...

Gee monica, Scott told me that it is still cute when your butt cheek hangs out.

Anonymous said...

I love warm weather water pictures (say that 5 times fast). Cute cheeks!!

Stephanie said...

those butt cheeks are the best! Don't you just want to squeeze them and bite them? Ok, maybe I just have that fedish with my kids...

Stinkbombers said...

maggie would let her butt cheek hang out. that rebel...