Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pulling faces

I love pulling out the slip and slide. We went over to my friend Lasca's house today because we had a BEAUTIFUL day and wanted to pull out her big swimming pool for the kids to play in. This week is early out for my friend's kids that I had jaywalking and frolicking in forbidden streams last week so we had them come over too. We just didn't get it together to get the pool together early enough in the day. So I ran home and got our slip and slide for the kids to play on.
Have you ever looked at kid's faces on the slip and slide??? It is HILARIOUS!!!!!





I love the faces that kids pull.

And then little Maggie has been trying to go to the bathroom like Dallin. When he goes he is standing up and pulls his shirt all the way to ensure there isn't anything that gets on it...

She copies everything that he does. It's very cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The jaywalking beauties want to know "why would she put that on there?" Sooooooooo, why would you put that on there!?? Aaaah, the wonderful world of blackmail!
"Oh boyfriend, would you like to see a great picture of Syd?" "Okay mom, I'll be home by 9:30 and do the dishes and laundry, anything....just DON'T show him that picture from Monica's blog!!!!"

Anonymous said...

I love the slip n slide shots, so fun. What kid doesn't love that!!!
mandy

Tam said...

I can't believe you guys are already playing in water - we are still way too chilly!!!