Friday, December 12, 2008

Splish Splash I Was Takin' A Bath

I love bath nights... It's nice to have something that I can always resort to when the kids are on my very last nerve that they will LOVE to do!

I am constantly amazed at how very different my children are. Their personality, physique, tempermant, snuggly factor... everything. Once again tonight I was noticing their differences. This time in their baths.

Maggie always gets her bath first. I tend to keep her water level lower (as she is a little more adventurous in the bath than Dallin) and usually goes to bed before Dallin. She has started this new thing of going "night night" in the bath to get her hair wet. Now it's the whole time she is in the bath and tonight she started spitting "bubboos" and "spashing." I love 2 year old words... :)



She was having a ball in the bath.

Then there is Dallin. He is much more down to business. Don't get me wrong... He loves taking a bath too. But he prefers to play with his star wars action figures in the bath. He makes really great gun and laser sounds!


I am just amazed how kids come out. Their personalities are so different even when it's the same parents! Just amazing....

2 comments:

lindygirl said...

Amazing! I can hardly get the kids to get the back of their heads in the tub let alone the idea of their EARS!! I think they are afraid they will soak their brains!
Jeremy

Tam said...

This is so much fun and I love the first pic of Maggie. Very artsy.

My kids are complete different in the water. Kessa wants to clean up and then "soak" where James was to soak everything in sight. I might as well get in with them.