Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm too sexy for my jammies....

My baby girl.... she can't stand staying in the same clothes for more than an hour or so... And if she can find a pair of jammies - life is even MORE perfect for her! Yesterday as I was blogging she was in Dallin's bedroom. Since we know she is such a destroyer we have a door knob protector on her closet so she can't take all her clothes out. We have also had to hide all of her "unner-were" as she will tear off her diaper in a heartbeat to put them on. Except then she won't go on the toilet!

I hadn't really thought about protecting Dallin's room..... She came out into the kitchen looking like this...

She had Dallin's size 6 jammies on her tiny size 2 body...

Then she kept saying "choo choo tain". Then she would say "unner-were". It took me a little bit to realize that she had found Dallin's unner-were.




Little stinker! She is so proud of herself!


Then we went downstairs to fold clothes... I knew this would be a challenge with little missy around. She found her "bu-erfwy" jammies.


She wasn't in them for more than 1 or 2 minutes and found these...

These tend to be her favorite....

Until she finds Doe-wa... Then it's off with Elmo...

As you can see from her outfit today - she will NOT let me get Dora off....


And a side note of how cute she is - I went to put my shoes away in my closet last night and she had set her slippers in their spot...


Isn't that just adorable??!!! (I like that word too Swirl!)

2 comments:

LBBlum said...

I'm so flattered you referenced me in your post! Your daughter is ... so dang cute! I was going to say ADORABLE- but you already said it.

Anonymous said...

I keep telling you that she is a born runway model! She smiles, struts, and can change clothes in seconds! What a doll! I love you all....Mom