Monday, November 12, 2007

Primed and 1st Coat of Paint

We have finished priming...

And this morning I put on the first coat of paint. I was almost in tears as I was doing it. It was streaky and not looking so hot. Still doesn't look so hot... but I am hoping that the second coat will make it look better.

I am hoping that Maggie will go back down for another nap and then I could get the 2nd (and hopefully the last) coat of paint on the walls.

Scott took the kids to the park on Saturday while I was at a photography class. These are just some cute shots he got!

1 comments:

Tam said...

It is looken good. You are so lucky to have a fireplace in your basement. Ours was always so cold!!! We had a hopechest full of blankets.

Remind me to invite you guys to visit when we finish our basement!!!