Monday, January 21, 2008

The Amazing Race

The Amazing Race is my all time favorite show. I love it. Scott and I sent a tape in to be on the show... but they never called us. I guess we aren't interesting enough. So this season's finale was last night and my all time favorite team that has EVER been on the race won. TK and Rachel. They were so kind to each other. I don't think they ever raised their voices. They kept their cool for most of the race. And even when they blundered big time, they came back and ran the race even harder. They were just so natural - very granola. I loved it! What would Scott and I do with $1 million dollars? Pay off our house probably. And our van. Maybe get a really good snowblower... Scott is out blowing the snow from yet another storm that is pounding us. My mother sent me a picture of one that I think Scott would REALLY like!!!

What do you think???
Anyway - I am sick with baby - sick with a cold - my poor nose is in so much pain from all the blowing... and we are debating whether we venture out on Scott's day off in this snowstorm to the airplane museum. It is wonderful having him home today. Hopefully I feel better by the time he goes back tomorrow.

1 comments:

Tam said...

Another good reason to move out here. We have yet to have the massive snow like last year and we could borrow that snow blower!!!

I am sorry to hear you are sick. I have been sick all day. Michael had today off to so that was a big help.