Thursday, March 13, 2008

Clean Up ~ Clean Up...

My kids love Jello. We make jello frequently... The problem with Jello is that it rarely ends up all in the their beautiful little mouths! Well ~ this week I was doing my typical cleaning up of the jello under Maggie's chair (I make Dallin clean up his own) and singing the clean up song and having Maggie help me as much as she can.

"Clean up, Clean up. Everybody clean up!
Clean up, Clean up ~ except it's just mommy cleaning up!"

Dallin promptly told me that is NOT how the song goes.

Can I slap him? Or would that just be over the top?? (I am totally kidding... except for the fact that I knocked him up side the head yesterday with the door at Blockbuster... more on that later)

1 comments:

Tam said...

Sounds like something that would come out of Kessa's mouth. Her new thing is to listen to what I am asking her to do and then turn to James and give him the same instructions. He is little enough that most of the time he thinks this is really cool and he just does it!!!