Monday, March 10, 2008

Fergie

I do realize that she is not the GREATEST role model... But I just LOVE her song Clumsy that is out. I wanted to look at the words and went to her website and there was a video of the song. I turned it on the laptop and Dallin and Maggie were GLUED to the computer. Dallin keeps replaying it. It is hilarious! If I want them both to come into the kitchen then I just turn on the song. They both come running. Dallin even sings some of the words now.

Maggie was even trying to snap to it!!

I put Maggie's hair in pigtails for the first time ever today. It is definitely not the cutest pigtail job in the world - but hey - It's my first time!!!! I'll get better!

And yes - she has Froot Loop goo on her cheek... and yes - she was watching Fergie in this picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I suppose you let them watch rated "R" movies, too...

I'm so disappointed. :(

Anonymous said...

Another observation...

I noticed in the first picture that there appears to be prescription medications well within reach of the children while they're enjoying the adult-themed Fergie video.

I'm just sayin...

;)

Monica said...

Ya Ya Kevin! So I put them in the medicine cabinet.

What? You don't think a mom should have her lortab out on the counter for her kids to ingest??!!

Sheesh!!! What is your wife a doctor or something??

The Holcombs said...

go fergie, at least they are hip kids. Jaden dances to techno. oh and Maggie looks exactly like Grandma Holcomb in that picture. So crazy!!! And of course like you as well. adorable munchkins