Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Fever!

Spring is in the air! We were outside at the end of Joy School today playing in the backyard, waiting for mom's to come and pick up their kiddies! IT IS BEAUTIFUL out today! My garlic is growing like crazy! I planted it last fall and if it works out well when growing season is over, I think that I might plant the whole bed with garlic next year!

I changed my template today and managed to lose my blog link list. I think that I have everyone except 4 people's blogs, please leave a comment with your blog address for me! (Christine, Trish, James and Amy from Christine, and Asher's adoption page) Thanks guys!

Maggie has a learned how to climb up our swing set and is giving me mini heart attacks constantly.




And she is RUNNING!

And again, and again, and again, and again!!!

So much for having a nice time gardening while the kids are playing outside!!!

1 comments:

Tam said...

I know what you mean about heart attacks. J just realized he can open every door in my house. I have found him in the garage and out front. He hasn't found the door to the basement yet but when he does my life will never be the same