Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guess what I eat??!!

Poor little L. She is the only girl surrounded by 6 rowdy boys! This has been my week for Joy School and we have been talking about the letter U. That is a tough letter. One of the show and tells for today was Underwear. That is such a boy show and tell. And of course our token female brought a Unicorn. What a sweetheart she is. Although she is pretty good at holding her own!

Today at snack time someone started with "Guess what I eat?" I don't remember what it started with. I think they started with things like underwear and under water animals like sea horses. They were staying with the letter U. Sort of... Then all of a sudden I am hearing all kinds of things to eat - or not - for instance:

  • centipedes
  • worms
  • oil
  • dog food
  • rattlesnakes
  • cat food
  • diapers
  • poisonous dogs
  • potato bugs
  • BROCCOLI
  • poisonous hot wheels cars (mmmmmmm)

Imagine my surprise when Broccoli was thrown into the mix. I LOVE broccoli!!!! There was of course a slew of other things that I should have written down because I was cracking up! The conversation went on for about 5 minutes of one boy trying to top the other boy in gross. And the funniest part is how hard they laughed at the dumbest things! Poinsonous hot wheel cars???!!!!

These kids are just so much fun to be with! I love what comes out of their little mouths...

Well... sometimes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did any of them say they would eat cockroaches? I'm not going to name any names, but you have a close family member who did that! It sounds like a wonderful group of kids! Uncle Ub's umbrella and his underwear too. (Remember??)You are such a great Mom! Keep up the good work!

Tam said...

Was the list things you can eat or NOT eat? I have one to add. I aws on the webcam with my in-laws yesterday (they are on their mission to China) and they told me how to make Sheep head stew. Every step of this stew (in my opinion) is unedible!!