Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Party

Every year Scott is such a great sport when it comes to dressing up for the kids. 2 years ago he was Tigger, last year he was Goofy and this year....He was Donald Duck!

Our intent this year was to have Scott be a Lion, Dallin be a Tiger, Maggie be a Bear and me have duct tape on my shirt saying, "OH MY!" Since I am always the fuddy duddy that doesn't do Halloween I thought that would be pretty good! Since we couldn't get Lion costume we went with Donald Duck. So I got off the hook this year... That is until Lasca found me at the park today and talked me into putting stitches tattoos on my face and neck. I figured that was pretty harmless.
They look pretty good... Can you tell which wounds are fake and which are not???

Maggie decided she did NOT want to wear the Bear. So she didn't.

Happy Halloween season everyone!

3 comments:

bechtold clan said...

Oh I love your hair in these photos! so pretty!

Rachel said...

Scott needs an award for superdad. I don't think I could get Troy in a Donald Duck costume for anything.

Anonymous said...

Impressive costumes for the boys! You look great btw so skinny and cute. Glad you still had fun partying the night away.