Friday, October 10, 2008

Uh Suhkoo

Translation: A Sucker...

This is what I try to bribe Maggie with to go potty on the toilet. She LOVES suckers. (Or lollipop to go with the song) The other day she was wanting a sucker. So I said, "If you go potty on the toilet you get a sucker." I go about my business and in a little bit notice that she isn't around. I go to look for her and she is in the bathroom.
Baby is trying to go potty I guess. Unfortunately this doesn't count to get a sucker. But she got an A for effort!!!

Then later on she was feeling very left out. Dallin, Sam and Thomas were next door playing in the backyard.
Maggie was watching them, longing to join in the fun. Unfortunately for her Grace was napping.

On Monday I said how Maggie likes to just sit in the stroller. This morning she was in the garage, just sitting. Silly girl.
I am so grateful for my beautiful children that bring me so much joy and frustration in life. Come Friday I am ready for a vacation... But I still love them more than anything in this world.

0 comments: