Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bed Pics

Since I really don't have that much to blog about - or maybe I am just so sleep deprived that I don't have the energy to blog about anything - I am going to post a few cute pics..


This was Maggie the other night. She was mad that we put her to bed. She was crying and knocking on her door. We have a knob protector on it so she can't open her door from the inside. Scott and I were talking and quite suddenly she stopped crying and knocking. We looked at each other and wondered if we ought to check. We did - and this is what we saw...


This is an older picture of Dallin. Last summer I believe. HE WAS NOT TIRED!! He stated very clearly that he was NOT going to take a nap... This is what I found.


Have a good week!

1 comments:

Beefche said...

Hey, where are the bed pics of you and Scott????