Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My DVD is skipping!

We are having a cold day and I had a chicken carcass in the fridge. So I decided to make a pot of chicken noodle soup for dinner. I put on a show for Maggie. I am in the kitchen cutting and cooking and singing along to the movie...

If you know my daughter - you will be able to guess what show it is...


Mamma Mia! of course!! So I am having a grand time singing in the kitchen (except for when the movie skips... I am going to have to buy another one. It's only been 2 months!!!). I got to a stopping point and went into the living room and this is what I found...



I thought it was a little quiet. It's 5:20 pm. Should I wake my sleeping baby?? I think maybe not. Like her snow boots and skirt??? She is tons more opinionated about her clothing that Dallin EVER was!!!!!

1 comments:

bookenz said...

As many times as you play that show - no wonder you need a new one.