Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Belt Test!

Today - Scott stayed home from work. We are headed out to the Redwoods! I am very excited! But what is even BETTER???!!

Daddy got to see Dallin in action during his belt test for Karate. He started out at a white belt. He tested today for his yellow belt! Well - the Sensei doing the testing bumped him up to a Tiny Tigers ORANGE belt!!! Dallin is so very thrilled!!!! And so are we! He did a fantastic job! He was praised on having the "Stance of the Day" with the shot above!

This one here is his horse stance.

Congratulations Dallin!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's awesome! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! It makes me think of the days I was in Tae Kwon Do. I would love to see him in action while I'm out there in September. I can't wait. Have fun on your trip.

Stinkbombers said...

Dallin looks so cool!!!

Tricia said...

Wow! He could officially kick my butt, I bet! What a cutie!