Friday, April 25, 2008

Bowling

We took our kids bowling for the first time ever tonight! It was so much fun! We went with our friends Kevin and Connie and their kids are our kids' ages (within months of each other). It was such a great time! I realized that I STILL cannot bowl to save my life - but hey - that's ok. I still like me!!

Here is Dallin's first try.



After a while he really would push it off! He got into it!

And what is this??? Nice - uh - form, honey!! Ya - that's what I was going to say...

Here is Maggie's 2nd try. We couldn't get the camera to focus on the first try! Oh well...


It was so funny how everyone tried to steer the ball as it was going down the lane!



And the final score....

MR (me) 70
SR (scott) 117
CD (connie) 116
KKD (kevin) 108

Yep! I really suck at this! But THIS game was better than the one before it!!!!

Fun Fun!!! We will definitely be doing this on a regular basis!!!

0 comments: