Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My dad is famous!

Well, maybe not famous... but in parts of the lawyer-ing world he is! Some attornies really dislike him. And I think it would be safe to say that General Motors pretty much hates him. My dad investigates car accidents for a living. He will then be hired by an attorney to prove whether an accident is the fault of the driver or of a faulty tire or seatbelt or whatnot.

Law and Order was calling around to some law firms to see if they had referrals for someone in the reconstruction industry that would have photos that they could purchase of a car wrecking under a semi for their show. They had several referrals to contact my father. So they did. Can you imagine getting a phone call from "Law and Order". Weird. Since my dad is one of the few experts that specialize in this kind of crash they called him asking to purchase some photographs for their show. He sold them a cd that he sells to law firms.

We taped Law and Order last night with Robin Williams in it. Here are the pictures they used. I took a picture of our tv. So they aren't the best...




Anyhow! My daddy is famous now!!!

4 comments:

Beefche said...

Wow, and to think I knew him when he was nobody! I feel so honored!

Actually, that's pretty cool. What would really be freaky is watching the show and realizing that that's YOUR car on TV.

Anonymous said...

Ah crap! I wanted to watch that one. I even have DVR now and still forgot to tape it! Oh well, at least I got to watch Neil Diamond on American Idol! Ya, Neil BABY!!!!!
-ss

The Gordon Clan said...

Okay, on our way to LA the other day, we got stuck in a traffic jam and it was all becuase a car got stuck under a semi. Freaky. Anyhow, that's pretty awesome that your dad is famous! By the way, speaking of your dad, I saw him on the Washington D.C. Chinese Branch blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! that is way cool. I love that show it is great!