Monday, April 7, 2008

Scott as a child...

Ok, Kevin from TX... Here you go. It's not nearly as horrid as my childhood. Scott is really cute as a kid!!! I only have this one little envelope of pictures that his mom gave to me a few years ago. But with that and one from his mission and our wedding - I think you will see the changes in him!

Here he is as a baby - awwww

Notice the cute curls?


His son inherited them...

This is Scott's cute family when Scott was a young child. I think his mom doesn't appreciate that we don't let his hair grow out on top. It just drives Scott nuts. But it is kinda cute!

Isn't he just ADORABLE??!!!


This is sometime in elementary school I would think....

I was actually going through my box of pictures the other day and found this one. I thought, who in the heck am I supposed to know in this photo??

Then I realized that this is a picture of Scott's soccor team... Here he is... And what is he doing? Giving rabbit ears to some poor kid...


Then I found this one of him on a basketball team. I tell ya - I had NO idea that my hubby played sports like this! I just thought he was a bike geek his WHOLE life!!

Then he went on a mission. Look - he still had hair!

Then we got married. Look - he still had hair!

Here he painted his toes to match my baby sister's! Look - he still had hair!!

Well - maybe it was starting to thin out...

My husband, my best friend, the father of my children... I sure do love him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!... he looks like Dallin.

lindygirl said...

Dallin looks EXACTLY like him!!! I thought he had more Enz in him, but maybe not. That's a little scary. At least you can vouch he's the father!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Let me preface my comments by saying what a great person I think Scott is... that being said...

In some of those pictures I couldn't tell if it was Dallin or Scott.

I love the "Elder Romney" picture complete with plaid tie. When in Scotland... He looks so squeaky clean. I would have converted if he would have knocked on my door.

Is that the "official" team photo (where he was giving the rabbit ears)? If so, it's the most disorganized one I've ever seen.

The 70s family picture is pure gold. Dallin and Maggie will have a ball with that one when they're teenagers. I mean, the 70s were a weird time, but the 70s in Utah must have been Bizarro World!

And the one you've all been waiting for ~ the painted toenails. Sorry, bud, but painted toenails make even manly men like you look a bit gay. Sure, we've all had our nails done and let our girlfriends put makeup on us, but it's "man code" that you never let anyone photograph you in such a state.

Amethyst said...

OMG!!!!!....I never seen anythig
cuiter!!!!....